The National Lotteries Authority was given the mandate to take care of the facility. This will comprise of several stages of repairs and upgrading. Thus far this is a list of what has already taken place:
- There was the erection of a 12 ft wall leading to the college and opposite the tennis courts.
- A large drain was constructed to facilitate the incoming water from college which used to flood the tennis facilities, as a result, this new drain will take said water and take it to the nearby river.
- The Club house was treated for the infestation of terminates.
- An additional room was built to the back of the building for the in-house work man.
- The courts are being upgraded in time for the upcoming SVGTA SVGCup slated for Oct. 29th – 3rd Nov.
- Dipcon is engaged in upgrading the college courts to expand the number of courts available for tennis. These upgraded courts will be multipurpose.
- There is extensive repairs of the electrical and plumbing systems at the centre.
- An additional backwall on the eastern side close to the river will be built to mitigate flooding on that side of the property.
These repairs will be done in phases over a period of time.